50kv High Voltage Vlf Hipot Instrument
50kv high voltage vlf hipot instrument I . VLF HV Tester Series II. Important tips 1. Power supply requirement: AC50Hz, 220V, stability of frequency: fluctuation less than 0.5% 2. When using it, the capacitance of the sample should not exceed the rated capacity of the instrument. The overlow...
50kv high voltage vlf hipot instrument
I. High Voltage Vlf Hipot Instrument Series
Product Structure and Weight
Booster Grade 1（30kV）：25㎏
Booster Grade 2（50kV）：50㎏
II.High Voltage Vlf Hipot Instrument Important tips
1. Power supply requirement: AC50Hz, 220V, stability of frequency: fluctuation less than 0.5%
2. When using it, the capacitance of the sample should not exceed the rated capacity of the instrument. The overlow capacitance of the sample will affect the output wave form. If the capacitance is less than 0.05µF, the instrument cannot output normally.
3. When using it, it is prohibited to boost voltage without load, or to connect with resistive load.
III.High Voltage Vlf Hipot Instrument Product brief
★ Data of current, voltage, wave form can be directly sampled at high voltage side, so the data is real and accurate.
★ Overvoltage protection: If the output exceeds the set limit of voltage, the instrument will shut-down to protect itself, the actuation time is less than 20ms.
★ Overcurrent protection: it is high-low voltage dual protection in the design, the accurate shut-down protection can be made according to the set value at high voltage side; If the current on low voltage side exceeds the rated current, the instrument will take shut-down protection, the actuation time are both less than 20ms.
★ A high voltage output protective resistor is provided in the voltage boost body in the design and this eliminates the need of additional protective resistor connected outside.
IV.High Voltage Vlf Hipot Instrument Technical parameters
1. Output voltage ratings: See Details of Table 1
2. Output frequency: 0.1Hz, 0.05Hz, 0.02Hz
3. Measurement accuracy: 3%
4. Positive and negative voltage peak errors: ≤ 3％
5. Voltage wave form distortion: ≤ 5％
6. Use condition: indoor and outdoor; temperature: -10℃∽+40℃
Humidity: ≤ 85％RH
7. Power: AC50Hz, 220V ±5%